March 1, 2010

Kajitsu furenzy

Wow, I am running on fumes right now. I'm tackling a decorating project in Ian's room that is sucking the battery life right out of me. When I'm working on it, well, I'm working. Then when I'm not, I'm feeling guilty about not working on it. Ugh!!! Why do I start things like this? I really hope that it turns out well cause I'm NOT STARTING OVER!!!! I will post pictures of it when I complete it. However, don't hold your breath. It's gonna be a while!!!!!

Last Saturday we loaded up the monkeys and headed to Aunt Pam's and Uncle Mike's. It's such a nice reprieve to be with family. No ironing, no laundry, no scrubbing toilets. They took us to a Japanese steak house and I had some FAB chicken and shrimp. The kiddos enjoyed them cooking in front of us. I loaded up a few photos below to show you, however, the lighting was terrible there for photos. I'm apologizing in advance.
Ian and Colten are trying to figure out what they are eating.
Gracie & Nate
The onion volcano
Heather & Eric

Rick and his little buddy, Macy-Boo


Kajitsu furenzy, to-ku temae asu
(this is Japanese..... it says "Good day friends, talk to you tomorrow".)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! This was posted at 5:49 am. Girl you are one tough momma!! Hats off to you. It was fun having you here and I think Rick made a friend for life. LOVE YOU xo

    ReplyDelete