March 18, 2010

Daylight savings is STUPID!!!!!

It doesn't seem fair to have to wake up before the sun. My body has been in revolt mode for nearly a week. ☀Dang daylight savings☀!!!! I run on a tight schedule. I love routine. DON'T MESS WITH ME.

My children feel the same way. I broke out the camera this morning while waiting for the bus. They didn't think it was funny.

I will NOT smile, I will NOT look at you!!!!!
I will NOT smile, I will NOT look at you
I MIGHT smile, but I will NOT look at you.

He only smiled for these two reasons:
1. He is an early bird.
2. I just hollered at him for covering his face with his arm. My children FEAR ME!!!!

So, long story, short. If our government decided to "leave well enough alone" (ahem, leave ME alone by leaving the TIME alone), my vote might be negotiable! (I'm just saying......).

I feel the Democrats and Republicans trembling at my threats.

Just so you know, T-bone wasn't smiling either........





No comments:

Post a Comment