February 25, 2010

Orange-a-licious!!!!!

I've unknowingly been on an "orange kick" recently. I was unloading groceries from my recent store run and noticed alot of the same colors popping out of the plastic sacks. I bunched them all together and realized that I have a fettish for orange.


I didn't know this about myself!!!!

This is my new favorite room spray.


Wanna know a secret? I've been spraying it on me........ on purpose....... (shhhhhh)....... as a perfume!!!!

I'm so afraid someone will ask what scent I'm wearing. I'd have to admit that it's Wal-mart brand Cranberry Mandarin Odor-Neutralizing ROOM SPRAY.

Please don't tell.

I also bought something else with an orange package.
It's to make this......... Reese's Brownies
If you know what is good for you, you will not click on that link.
WARNING..... WARNING..... WARNING!!!!!!

No fears..... I will not partake. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment