February 14, 2010

To My Valentine's



I have made a gazillion Valentine's. My friends, my girl's group, Gracie's classroom. I have glitter on every inch of my body.

Yes....... everywhere!!!!!!


My Valentine spoils me rotten. He knows exactly what THIS girl loves. He is the apple of my eye. My BFF. My love muffin!!!!! My main squeeze!!! In this picture he is filling up my gas tank in the freezing cold. I'm showing my appreciation by taking pictures of him.


He added more beads to my Pandora bracelet.


Gracie is making a mighty fine heart with her hands. Isn't this precious?


Looks who's loved in our house. By the way, only Ryan and I can do this with Congo. Rick, Ian and Gracie aren't able to pick him up. Don't ask!!!!!


I made a batch of pretty in pink cupcakes.
The buttercream frosting is so easy. Would you like me to share? OK.


1 1/2 cups butter (softened)
4 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract

Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add milk, beat until spreading consistency. Stir in vanilla.
note: I added a little bit of pink food coloring gel to mine to get that pretty hue.

This makes 3 cups of icing.
See, it's easy folks!!!



When Rick and I were on the Country Club Plaza, we stopped at a store called "3 Dog Bakery". This is a complete bakery for dogs. There was no Alpo in THIS shop. It was all organic and fancy-schmancy. My dogs wouldn't know how to act in a place like this. They would probably embarrass me. Gus would "toot", T-bone would hike his leg. I'm imagining it all in my head, and it's NOT pretty. My dogs are country through and through.
We decided to buy each of our dogs a treat for Valentine's Day. Today I will show you T-bone enjoying his treat. Tomorrow, I will show you Gus Bus.


T-bone is gently taking the treat from Rick. He has never seen anything like this before. Humm?


T-bone likes it!!!! He REALLY, REALLY LIKES IT!!!!!!!!


OH MY, he is liking it a little too much!!!!


Gross! My floor will never be the same again.



Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I wuv you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment