March 23, 2010

10 things happening at the Smiths

A few things happening in our lives lately................

1. I'm super excited to get our dining room set that we ordered in 1989. (Or 12 weeks ago....whichever)
The Amish must be chiseling it by hand. You cannot call to check on their progress either. They don't have phones, gee whill-i-kers!!!! Please note my impatience.

2. This came via "the box man" yesterday. Hummm???? Very Interesting!!!!
Do you suppose the Easter bunny is going to live at OUR house? Shhhhh, it's a secret!!!!

3. I'm finishing a 10 week bible study this Friday. Hopefully I will apply the life-changing lessons I've learned.

4. Rick has bought this....................


5. and this.....................

6. Ian bought one of these with his OWN MONEY. It is usually attached to his hands.

7. Rick bought his and Ryan's tickets yesterday to go to Haiti in July. (biting my nails)

8. I'm getting jazzed about drinking my first pop in five weeks. I might add, the longest five weeks of my life. (aside from the last five weeks of my three pregnancies)

9. I've procrastinated losing my swimsuit weight for my late April trip. Now, I'm on "starvation mode". I must, I must, I must!!!!!!!!

10. I'm nearly finished with Ian's room. However, I'm saving photos until it is COMPLETELY done. Since we had to order ANOTHER piece of furniture. It's gonna be five whole weeks before you can get a peek!

See...... I tell you that we aren't too exciting. I wake up...... clean....... do laundry....... run the monkeys.......... GO TO WAL-MART........... PIGGLY WIGGLY........... and occasionally fix a meal or two.

Quite boring friends!!!

But I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment