March 10, 2010

The Woes of a Stay-at-home-mom (who is never home)

I used to wonder what "stay at home mothers" do.

Do they watch "Young and the Restless"?

Eat Dove chocolates and paint their toes?

Do they take three hour naps and long hot bubble baths?

Well, not this chick!!!

Lately I have found that I barely have time for breathing. I tell myself after every busy season, "Whew, finally a breather"! Then another busy season starts. My friends are neglected, my family has forgotten my face.

Even you may not recognize me for all the black and gold paint on me. It might be because I bleed MU colors. (lol)

or.......

It may be that I have been painting Ian's room black and gold. With a little more black and gold, then I'm finishing it off with more......black and gold.

I am seeing a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. Boy o' boy. I cannot wait to post pictures of the finished product.
This is the beginning of the tiger I am painting above his bed.

So forgive me if I have neglected this blog. It's just been pushed to the bottom of my list these last couple weeks.
and these things have been bumped to the top.....

I feel guilty so I thought I would end todays post with some pretty stuff. It's an ostrich egg. A real, honest-to-goodness ostrich egg.

That has been fluffed, prettied and loved on.

It makes my heart happy.

I WILL NOT SHARE IT!!!! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment