March 29, 2010

Last week's recap

Remember these?
Now they look like this.
Isn't is amazing what a few short days will do? Imagine a large bush covered with these yellow-green puff balls.

Last week our church hosted a Christian concert. The singer....... Wayne Kerr.
Here are some of the youth afterwards posing with Wayne.
Our youth pastor handing the mic. over.
Gracie had Magy Thomas spend the night Saturday. I heard lots and lots of giggles.
Last but not least, my bottom hurts after sitting through 12 basketball games. That equals at least 12 hours on a rock-hard bleacher. Oh the pain!
The only reason we sat through that many games is because they kept winning. So I really shouldn't be complaining. We lost the championship game in the last half of the last game. Second place isn't shabby AT ALL! I'm super proud of all of them.

Way to go boys!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to post tomorrow. We have a sneak of something that will make you "HOPPY".


No comments:

Post a Comment