October 28, 2009

My Pet Peeves

Wanna know what makes me blow my gasket? The things that make me stark-raving mad?
Look, just look at this........
Why?
Lordy-me, Lordy, Lordy, Lordy-me!!!!
Seriously!!!!!!
This is a spare bed! When their beds look like the above photos, they move to this one. Better yet, there is another spare bed in the basement. They also have been known to destroy it!!!!

Monkeys, come here!!! NOW! OK, gather around while I tell you something very, very important.
Messiness drives your mother crazy! It makes my hair turn grey and my eyes bug out!!!! You know that look that I get sometimes. We don't want mommy to look that way, do we? No!!!! So, I have a simple solution. One that will make momma have happy looks and a calm voice. MAKE YOU BEDS! It's really not that hard. It takes about 3 or 4 minutes tops. 5 if you want to make it look especially fancy. With throw pillows and no wrinkles. That's all I ask of you........today.
Ahhh, the corners of my mouth are starting to pull upwards. Yes, it's official, I'm smiling. Why, you're wondering? Well, my friends, look below.
Oh, I do declare!!!
It's happiness in a soft cushy rectangle.
With puffed up pillows and......
Strange magical powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment