October 20, 2009

Computer Woes

Typing a post on your blackberry isn't ideal. Nor is it fun!! I just finished typing a huge post, then suddenly deleted it. So, as you might guess, I'm thoroughly disgusted!
I am having technical difficulties with my computer. Specifically, my modem. It has ever so slowly.... bit the dust. I can hardly blame it as much as it is used. With little respect, might I add.

As for me, I feel I've misplaced my left arm. I walk over to my computer hutch to search the W.W.W. then I remember. Awww shucks, she is out of commission.

I wanted to share with you stories from Rick's birthday Friday. Our awesome ball games over the weekend. Then the 5 little puppy angels that joined us yesterday. I guess I am going to have to wait 5 to 7 business days (so I'm told). I will try to continue to post. I just want you to know that it' just not the same without iphoto.

I hope that you have a happy Tuesday! Please pray for my computer, if your so led.

No comments:

Post a Comment