October 7, 2009

October 7th

This is the pic of Ian that I couldn't get loaded the other day. What a crazy, crazy game!!!

Blah, blah, blah......

Same stuff, different day.

1. I'm busy (I've told you that oodles of times. It's balancing on the ledge of annoying now)

2. I HATE slow computers. (I'm sure that God hates them too)

3. I love food, especially when stressed! (Hence my tight jean problem!)

4. I love Halloween! (but I'm tired of it now and want to start decorating for Christmas. Today is the 7th, so I will probably start Christmas decorations in 25 days. I'll let you do the math)

5. My dog has terrible gas right now. I wonder what happens to the Science Diet between consumption till well..... you know?

I am off to cook with Alicia and the gang. I think that sounds like a 80's hair band, don't you. I'm afraid that I am going to have to skip out on lunch with the girls today. ( refer to #1 on my list)
Good news for me before I cut this to the quick. Rick bought me a tricked-out Lincoln Navigator last night. It has more bells and whistles than Santa's sleigh. I will post pics of it soon. They are delivering it to me Friday, hopefully.



I will close with Ryan rounding 3rd base, heading for home last Sunday. I love how that boy can kick up the dust!!! Whew, gives me chills!!! This pictures was taken before the sun went down (and before my fingers were frost bit. Hehe) Baseball in 40 degree weather. Weird!!!

Tootles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment