October 31, 2009

hApPy HaLlOwEen!!!!!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
from

Rick.....
Just in case you are brave enough to click on this picture to enlarge it, there is an explanation!!! We have onery friends, and that is all I am going to say about that!!!!
CAREY TROUT AND SHANNA MURRAY!!!!!


Mandy.....
Momma, what yellow, rotting teeth you have?
And what a strange, scary expression!!!

Ryan.....
Ryan shot his biggest buck ever this morning. It scored 144 (for those who know what that means). For others, bear with me. If I hadn't married a deer hunter, I wouldn't know what it meant either. Trust me, for a 13 year old, it's a good score. I will write more about this Monday. Some funny stuff to share.

Ian.....
Ian also shot a deer this morning. A large doe. I have no pictures of it to share yet. I promise to get them up first thing Monday morning.

and Gracie Poo......
Decked out as a pirate for her school party yesterday.
Red Velvet cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Decorated by Gracie and her mommy (and Martha Stewart).
Oh, my sweet tooth is wanting one!!!!!

I hope that your night was filled with fun and chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment