September 22, 2009

(WARNING) DOG ON DECK (WARNING)

What is this...........?
How did you get on the deck?
We have lived here five years and you have never done this.
It is two stories high, did you climb all those steps?
Who told you that this was OK?

I'm waiting................
WHO, T-bone?

Not telling, huh?

Never mind, I think I know.
Gus, you are always up to some sort of mischief. Do you know how much trouble you have caused? Now T-bone is going to be licking me in the summer when I'm trying to sun-bathe and drooling on Rick's pant leg while he is trying to grill. Sometimes, I'm not sure what in the world to do with you.
I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

YES YOU!!!!!




I will get back to scolding Gus after I finish this post. I have been hard at work today finishing the last details of the house. The mums are out. Most of the pumpkins and gourds have been placed. Whew!!!! I'm already dreading taking it all down. I'm insane folks!!!!!!! Simply and utterly insane!!!!
After doing this I want to make a mug of hot apple cider. Rick's home-made potato soup (or maybe chili) ahhhhh! Doesn't that sound delish? Soup, cider, and watching football on the couch with my warm fleece blanket, right next to my man!!!! There won't be any sleeping though because........ my man is a loud football fan!!!!
I love fall ya'all. What do you know? It's the first day of Fall.


THERE IS A PHOTO BELOW THAT IS PG-13.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ADULT EYES ONLY!!!

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU DO NOT HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE....STOP!!!!

WARNING!!!!!

WARNING!!!!!

NOT GOING TO WARN YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!

OK, ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!


STILL WARNING!!!!!!!


OK, ENOUGH WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!


This is why Gus was biting T-bone's leg in the above picture.

Gus bites T-bones leg so T-bone will sit down. Then he can do this........

Never mind that T-bone is 200 pounds and Gus is 60. Or that they are both BOYS!!!! Or that I, (their mother) am watching!!!!! Jee whiz. Gus this is wrong in EVERY way!!! ENOUGH, I tell ya!!!!!!

As for you, my readers, I knew that you wouldn't stop reading. (smile and wink)



No comments:

Post a Comment