September 10, 2009

As Promised.....


The house looks scar-eeeeeeeeee! I love Halloween. Have I said that yet? If not, let me say it again. I love Halloween!!!!!
This is the hutch in our dining room.
The skeleton man in our foyer.
a far away shot of the skeleton man in our foyer
Our great room
Notice the spider webs climbing up the fireplace. Gotta love it!!!!
This is one of my favorite fall pieces. He holds candy and goodies. Since he is my favorite, he graces the center of my dining room table.
Our buffet is set up with bones and body parts. Yum!!!



I am off today to take Gracie to the dentist. She has to get two teeth extracted :( I'm concerned about her pain. These are upper front teeth. Poor baby. I'm sure that I will bring a camera along to take pictures of her being a big girl. I think that her Grandma and Grandpa are coming along for moral support.

It won't be long before her birthday. I just don't know how eight years have passed. Jee whiz!!!

Well that is probably going to be enough of the Halloween decor postings. If you want to see the rest, you're going to have to come to my house!!!!!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment