September 23, 2009

Halloween Invitations

Oh-Deary-me!!!! It's Wednesday again. That means time to go cook at church. Last week we fed over 270 people.
I'm wondering what today will have in store for us.

So, this means that I need to get a move on.

This means that I cannot tell you the stories today that I heard from my husband and children last night. Stories of puss, poo, toots, and those sorts of things. I will save them for another time (if I remember them).

I stayed up until 12:30 am last night making invitations for Rick's 40th birthday. He always goes overboard on my gifts. He will buy me a diamond necklace or Coach purse and I will hand him a box of chocolates. It's not because I don't love him. It's because we agree NOT to buy each other much. Then he takes the amount of money that we both would have spent, and buys me something.

So, for his party, I'm sparing no expense!!!!! I don't care if he whines about the money!!!! I'm going to do this. After all, you only turn 40 once. Although I am 20 for the 14th time. hehe




Tootles for today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment