February 17, 2009

Gus says hi!





We are all well at the Smith's house.  YEAHHH!!!!  No more ickies.  Only one carpet stain.  Red Gatorade.  (need I say more?)  Ian still looked pale yesterday, but said that he felt much better.  This morning when I woke him up for school, we were back to normal.  Hey, if you're going to be sick, the 24 hour bug is the way to go.  Do you agree?

So, not much is going on today.  Cleaning....laundry.  Same ole', same ole'.  I have stamp club tonight, which always gets me excited!  Wonder what we will make tonight?  hummmm.....  I like being with friends and making things.  It just doesn't get any better than that.  Of course, Gracie has gymnastics and Ian has guitar.  Normal weekly things.  

Wow, not much to share.  Gonna save some for tomorrow.  I feel like I'm digging.  


Later gator!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment