February 19, 2009

Mandy's Top Fifteen List

  1. Of course, Jesus!!!  He's my main man.  My top squeeze, and the reason I'm tickin'.
  2. Breakfast!!  I'm not talkin' oatmeal or cereal.  I mean fried eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, a little hash browns on the side.  Umm, umm, umm, that's what I'm talkin' bout'.
  3. Hugs, kisses and I love you's from the kids.  
  4. American Idol, Martha Stewart Living, Rachel Ray, and Ace of Cakes.  (not necessarily in that order.)
  5. A clean house and a freshly mowed yard.  Ahhhh!
  6. The night before Christmas.  No one can sleep because we are too excited.  Santa Tracker, reindeer food, Santa's cookies, "The Night Before Christmas", & our nativity.  These are memories that I will never forget.  Even if I get lose my memory some day.
  7. Margarita on the rocks with salt.
  8. The first snow of winter, the first flower or robin of Spring, tanning in the summer, and the change of leaves in the fall.
  9. Creating things.  Cards, scrapbooks, and crafts.  
  10. Vacations with the family.  I love leaving all responsibility of the home, at home.  No cooking, no cleaning.  Absolute freedom!!  My favorite trips are the relaxing ones.  No place to be at a certain time.  Let's just wing-it!!!
  11. Fitting into my favorite jeans.  You know, the ones that you feel skinny in.  The ones that make your butt look good.  Those.
  12. Diving into a good book.  One that you don't want to put down.  The one that you will lose sleep over.  
  13. Fresh, clean, soft sheets.  
  14. A loud thunderstorm.  Tornado warnings add a little excitement.  I love listening to the weather on the radio.  I WILL see one someday.
  15. Sitting in church as a family.  Rick puts his arm around my shoulders.  Gracie is coloring.  Ian is making paper airplanes, Ryan is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment