- Of course, Jesus!!! He's my main man. My top squeeze, and the reason I'm tickin'.
- Breakfast!! I'm not talkin' oatmeal or cereal. I mean fried eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, a little hash browns on the side. Umm, umm, umm, that's what I'm talkin' bout'.
- Hugs, kisses and I love you's from the kids.
- American Idol, Martha Stewart Living, Rachel Ray, and Ace of Cakes. (not necessarily in that order.)
- A clean house and a freshly mowed yard. Ahhhh!
- The night before Christmas. No one can sleep because we are too excited. Santa Tracker, reindeer food, Santa's cookies, "The Night Before Christmas", & our nativity. These are memories that I will never forget. Even if I get lose my memory some day.
- Margarita on the rocks with salt.
- The first snow of winter, the first flower or robin of Spring, tanning in the summer, and the change of leaves in the fall.
- Creating things. Cards, scrapbooks, and crafts.
- Vacations with the family. I love leaving all responsibility of the home, at home. No cooking, no cleaning. Absolute freedom!! My favorite trips are the relaxing ones. No place to be at a certain time. Let's just wing-it!!!
- Fitting into my favorite jeans. You know, the ones that you feel skinny in. The ones that make your butt look good. Those.
- Diving into a good book. One that you don't want to put down. The one that you will lose sleep over.
- Fresh, clean, soft sheets.
- A loud thunderstorm. Tornado warnings add a little excitement. I love listening to the weather on the radio. I WILL see one someday.
- Sitting in church as a family. Rick puts his arm around my shoulders. Gracie is coloring. Ian is making paper airplanes, Ryan is listening.
February 19, 2009
Mandy's Top Fifteen List