Today....was a great day.
1. I was super-duper worried about our taxes. That turned out well. Yeah!!! We get a refund!!!
2. I lost weight this morning. I hadn't stepped on the scales in a few days because I was afraid that I gained. Yippee! I even wore a pair of pants that I haven't been able to in a while today. Now I'm not dreading Weight Watchers so much Monday.
3. I got to eat lunch with Rick today at Applebee's.
4. I came home and made cards and scrapbooked.
5. I took a nap.
6. Gracie's grade card was perfect. I mean that very literally. There is nothing that she needs to improve on. So proud of her. Mrs. Gutshall said "Gracie is a super student!"
7. I think that I'm going to watch a movie this evening. Rick is in the E.R. . Not much else that I need to do.
8. AHHHHH! I love days like these.