LEFT: Self-portrait of Gracie. She even included her pink winter coat. How clever!!
RIGHT: Mr. Snowman. Bright and colorful!!!
doo ta doo......
I just downed a Slim-Fast optima in like, three minutes. Maybe less, I didn't keep track. I know that it was quick though. It says on the can that it "controls hunger up to 4 HOURS". We'll see, huh? Weigh-in is tonight. Scareeeeee!
So, what has happened since I last wrote.
1. Rick worked in the er last weekend. Although he was home at night. That makes it better for me but I know the driving has to stink for him.
2. We finished bball. Yessss! Ian's team lost. Ryan's team won one, lost one. I tried to tape them all for Rick, but the battery died during the 3rd quarter of Ryan's first game. Sorry Rick.
3. We watched the Oscars. Man I wish that I could wear those dresses. Simply gorgeous!!! I didn't see many movies this year so I wasn't really pulling for any. I did watch "The Dark Knight". Loved it!! So glad that Health Ledger won best supporting actor.
4. Cleaned the house yesterday.
5. Hummmm, that about does it.
So I thought that I would upload a few of Gracie's school art-work. I think they are so cute. I wish that I could frame them all.
I am very frustrated about how it is saving my posts. When I'm composing the post, it shows it one way. Then when I save the post, it changes. So, once again, the labels on Gracie's pictures are transposed. Sorry.