March 16, 2009




We had such a fun time at DR Crawford's birthday party Saturday night.  My family was there and it was so fun to see them.  Dana was upset that the DJ didn't show up.  (I would have been too).  But we kept the jukebox fed and had fun anyway.  
Ian and Ryan played a couple games of pool before we ate.  We probably should get one of these for the house.  We have talked about getting rid of the air hockey table and replacing it with a pool table.  It's on the list of ever growing "wants".  
Gracie was in heaven dancing with Uncle Mike.  She was so serious about it.  Didn't even crack a smile.  My little romantic.
Gracie loves her Grandma and Grandpa.  
PaPa Bob and Grandma Charlotte

I just am not in the writing mood today.  I'm not sure why.  I guess it's because I'm feeling VERY overwhelmed.  We are leaving Thursday for San Antonio, TX.  I have sooo much to do before we go.
Actually the trip may be up in the air.  Rick is supposed to find out more today.  A tragic accident happened yesterday afternoon to one of the doctors in Carrollton.  He covers quite a bit of ER.  Rick is hoping that the administrator will let him leave town.  I know that Rick's office is going to be in chaos today.  So, I'm a little stressed by being up in the air.  I know that it will all work out.  We should know more soon.

Our good friends, David and Nancy Mitchell are going to watch the kids Thursday night.  Rick's parents will have them Friday and Saturday night.  Then they go back to David and Nancy's on Sunday evening.  

Ryan starts track practice this evening.  He will practice every evening after school from 3:30 to 5:00.  He has 17 practices before his first meet.  I'm sortof looking forward to that.  I loved track in school.  I think that he will be pretty good at it.  He is so long and skinny.

Until tomorrow.  Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment