March 11, 2009

Purses and Spring

This is so ruffly and glittery.  LOVE IT!  You know how sometimes you get something and after a few years, you're tired of it.  I've had this for a few years and love it as much as day I got it.  This will be an Easter staple of mine for many years to come.
Mrs. Rabbit is sitting on my kitchen table.  Her baby is in the basket beside her.
This little treasure is sitting in a glass cloche in the kitchen.  He is right, I think, Spring is joyous.
These little lambs are working it on the mantle in the great room.  Nice legs, don't you think?
For Christmas, Rick got me a gift certificate to the best store in the planet.  Coach.  I was saving it for "that special purse".  Well....here it is.  It's the palest pink on the market.  Soft and springy.  (whispering)...I also got the matching wallet.  BEE-UTIFUL!!!  Don't you love it!    

I was driving the monkeys to their lessons and practices last night.  I took notice more than usual.  Guess what....things are popping out of the ground.  I do believe that Spring is on it's way.  I seriously was beginning to think that it would never happen.  Winter has just drug on and on this year.  When Winter drags, I'm draggin'.  I start getting fussy.  

Anywhoo.  I am starting to drag signs of Spring out myself.  The thought of pastels really has me excited right now.  (sigh)  I love decorating for every season.  Christmas is the only holiday where it takes me weeks to decorate.  But Spring, there are just hints around the house.  Letting you know that I am aware of the season.  You just have to look a little closer.  

Speaking of being outside....Rick and I bought a basketball goal for the kiddos.  We are going to concrete a large patch of driveway (right in front of the garage).  The guy who is going to do it for us showed up the other day and said it should be ready in a few weeks.  So, I'm super pumped to play a little H.O.R.S.E. with the family.  

Humm..what else?  Not a whole lot.  I will save some for later this week.  Have a great day, I'm off to cook at church.  TTFN.  Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment