March 5, 2009

It's too early

The phone rings at 1:30 in the morning. I'm really sleepy and groggy. Rick is talking. I'm slowing coming to. Now I'm listening to what he is saying. I'm slowly waking up but could go back to sleep very easy. Hummmm....this phone call is taking FOREVER!!! One year later (mildly exaggerated), I'm wide awake. There is no way I'm going back to sleep. What do I do? I guess I could scrapbook. Ok, just for a little bit. Then I'm going back to bed. Wow, made a page. Like the way it turned out. Maybe the computer will make me sleepy. Nope. It's 5:00 a.m.. I'm blogging.
In case your wondering, this is a true story!

So..in my early morning surfing, I have discovered that you can customize your blog with downloadable templates. I found some really jazzy ones on one of my fav. web-sites, www.heidiswapp.com . Check it out. Anyway...that is going to be a goal of mine in the next week. If I'm going to look at this page every day. I might as well enjoy it. Ayyy? So be checking in to see what I come up with.

You won't believe what my wonderful husband did for me yesterday. Want me to tell you? He sent me flowers. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. flowers. Roses, lillies, gerbera daisies, carnations. You name it, it was in the bouquet. All my "church ladies" ohhh and ahhh'd. I do have a sweet man. I will post pics. of them today or Friday.

It's now 5:19.............

I am in the living room. Gus sounds like a machine gun. Boy, I'm glad that he doesn't sleep in my room. Wish that you had audio on me right now. Congo is laying on the back of the chair. (he needs to be high up in case Gus Bus gets out of the cage). My family is sleeping and quiet. So strange. And.....this is becoming random. So, I'm gonna try to rest for a little bit....and take the phone off the hook. hehe!!

It's now 5:22...........

No comments:

Post a Comment