March 6, 2009

Bee-utiful!!!

Ian looks thrilled to be taking this picture, huh?  We were getting ready to head to Dad's retirement party.  We all ran out the door (Gracie ran out without a coat), and Rick snapped it. I am so glad because I rarely get pictures with the kids.
LOVE this flower.  I want to frame this picture and put it out for Spring.  That would be a way to always have a reminder of my sweet husband.  Since he is the one who sent me the flowers.

Iris, carnations, gerbera daisies....oh my!


I love you too sweetie.......just because you're a doll!!!


I boogied around the house yesterday, so I wouldn't have as much to do today.  My agenda is pay bills, finish laundry and wash car.  (shhhh....I might even sneek in something fun for me. )

Rick and I are getting ready to head to the city tomorrow.  Rick's parents are going to watch the kids for the night.  So, as you can imagine, I am super pumped!!!  I think the last time that we were able to get away was before Christmas.  That is just crazy to me.  I sometimes feel guilty about leaving the kids behind but I remind myself of all the things that we do for them.  Their friends are here nearly every weekend.  We haul them everywhere.  So, I'm not going to feel guilty for having one-on-one time with the hubby.  

Rick called earlier and he is bringing home pizza for the us tonight.  So, I also don't have to make supper tonight.  I love days like this.  

Have a super weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment