March 10, 2009

I'm home.  I feel refreshed and ready to tackle....whatever!!!   We had a great time on Saturday.   Rick's parents watched the kids while we were gone.  The boys helped Grandpa make over 90 tomato cages.  That, my dear, is a lot of cages.  (and a lot of tomatoes)  Gracie and Grandma went to some garage sales.  Gracie came home with a couple of new books.  SO exciting to her!!!

I was checking my e-mails this morning and found this.You will have to click on it.  So sad to me. Most of you won't even know the magazine.  But I have been a faithful subscriber for years.  It provides me tons of inspiration.  So, I hope that they can pull out of this financial crisis.  

The economy sure has me scared.  Rick and I haven't been affected too much.  (except the stock market, of course), but we are going to be okay.  I'm just worried.  That is my hobby, you know...worrying.  

I am off to wrestle the house and listen to my new U2 CD at the same time.   Have a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment