April 6, 2009



Walker, Ryan and Maggie after a tough day raking leaves and walnut shells


Ryan has this crazy obsession with gross creatures.  

Rick's first crappie of the season.  For some reason, our pond is full of big crappie.  This is actually a small one for us.  
Ian is preparing to blow up a toy dinosaur with a bottle rocket.  

This is half of a scrapbook page that I made this weekend.  I'm gonna have to figure out how to get the whole thing in.  That would be so fun to share my creations on my blog.  

I am getting ready to head to Gracie's classroom.  Not much happened this weekend.  


Before I sign off, I want to share a joke that Gracie told me this morning....

Gracie says:  "How many squirrels does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

Mom says:     "Two?"

Gracie says:   "You're right, two!"




No comments:

Post a Comment