April 22, 2009

I'm getting ready to head to the church kitchen.  I cannot for the life of me remember what we are making today.  I am going to be gone next Wednesday (yeah!!!), so I only have one more week until I am done for the summer.  It is always bitter sweet.  I am going to miss my girls.  We just don't seem to get together much when we aren't cooking.  However, I am going to be sooo glad to have that extra day a week.  Looking forward to May.  Especially a little warmer weather.  I am tired of the wind and chilly days.  I want some 80's and 90's.  

The hospital in Carrollton has a super nice indoor pool.  The kids love to go there when Rick is on call in the ER.  My kids are like fish, I think that they could live in the water.

I had to beg to get them this close to each other.  I kept saying closer.....closer......Closer.....CLOSER!!!!
I only got a couple sighs and eye rolls.
Rick and I bought a membership to the Carrollton Country Club.  They have a private pool.  I'm also looking forward to using that this summer.  I'm hoping that they kids and I will use it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment