April 27, 2009

My Bucket List


A friend came over yesterday and we were talking about our "Bucket Lists".  I mentioned that I wanted to see a tornado before I died.  So I thought it would be interesting to come up with a list of things that I want to do before I die.  There are probably many more that I could add.  I thought, however, that I would start with 25.

1.  See a whale and a great white shark.  (not in captivity)

2. Run a 5K

3. Ride a gondola in Venice and take a picture of myself in front of the Eifel Tower

4. Parasail or bungee jump

5. Read the bible in a year

6. Grow a beautiful vegetable garden

7. Spend three months getting my body in optimum shape

8. Go deep sea fishing

9. Visit the Holy Land

10. Find out my ancestory

11. Swim with dolphins

12. Take a cake decorating class

13. Learn to crochet or knit

14. Write a letter to everyone I love

15. Paint on canvas, then hang it in the house

16. Watch a tornado

17. Go skiing

18. Attend a major sporting event.  (World Series, Olympics, Super Bowl, ect.)

19. Meet a President of the United States

20. Watch a sea turtle in the wild

21. Get a massage on the beach

22. Read the top 20 classic books of all time

23. Go on an African safari

24. Give my testimony to a large group of people

25. Plan my funeral


No comments:

Post a Comment