October 26, 2010

Psyco Room Mother

I am the most UN- competitive person you have ever met.  I let people win, so the game will be finished.  I cheer and encourage my opponents.  

Yet, something happens to me when I am assigned to bring favors for a classroom party.  I turn into senorita psychopath.  I want to make all other room mother's treats pale in comparison to mine.  I want children to oooohhhh and ahhhhhh.  I want to razzle and dazzle the teacher with my bag of goodies.  I want to be the hostess with the most-est.
My husband thinks I've lost my mind.  He says, "Why in the world are you spending so much time on this.  Those kids will probably throw all that work in the trash!!!!!"  I needn't remind him that he flips between 3 football games at once.  WHILE LOOKING AT THE LAPTOP for his current Fantasy Football scores.  Don't even go there Buddy!!!!!
The theme.......... EYEBALLS!!!!

With a few ghosts and band-aid gummies thrown in.

Woe is the life of a room mother....................

No comments:

Post a Comment