So basically, everyone was excited!!!
Anyway, moving on............
Ryan's football team is having a difficult season. I feel bummed for them.
The temperatures are finally feeling "Fall-like". 79% of me likes it. The other 21% misses Summer.
I'm sure these are the last rose photos until late Spring. That is, unless I go buy store roses. That is unlikely though. So, you might as well soak this up.
PEACE OUT! ✌