October 6, 2010

Pet Day for Gus

Last Friday was Pet Day.  Gracie had talked about it for TWO WHOLE days.  She was excited!!  (and I was excited that she was easy to get out of bed that morning!)  Gus was excited that he got to go "bye-bye"!
So basically, everyone was excited!!!
Gus was REALLY excited when he saw the other dogs there.  Although he appears tough, Gus is a love bug.  He didn't bark.......... he didn't growl........... he didn't bite.  He just wanted to love them.  (Ahem..... love them a little too much. Wink-wink....... know what I mean? Ahem.)  Little embarrasing on my part. You know, since we are gathered with 24 third graders.
Anyway, moving on............
Ryan's football team is having a difficult season.  I feel bummed for them.
The temperatures are finally feeling "Fall-like".  79% of me likes it.  The other 21% misses Summer.  

I'm sure these are the last rose photos until late Spring.  That is, unless I go buy store roses.  That is unlikely though.  So, you might as well soak this up.
I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the coral colored rose.  So, I'm going to call it Coral.  All the other roses are Peace.
So......................
PEACE OUT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment