September 9, 2010

Comfort

I took a walk this morning with my doggies.  I needed to be outside to clear my head. 

The word "comfort" kept popping into my thoughts.  

I want to reflect today, I suppose.  I get in those melancholy moods sometimes.  These are usually the times when I feel most creative.  So today, I take my creativity out on the camera.  Hoping for something that will capture the feeling.   

I found one of the first evidences of Fall.  A reminder that time keeps ticking by.
I saw millions of these little blooms.  Before they are fully opened, they remind me of an upside-down teacup.  (or a fairy skirt)
I saw grasses that were coated with raindrops from this mornings shower.
Lily Pads that I have a love/hate relationship with.  They are so pretty, yet invasive. 

       

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God"
2 Corinthians 1:3


"May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant."
Psalm 119:76







Rick and I are heading to the "Windy City" tomorrow..


With "Mr. and Mrs. Clark"

and "Mr. and Mrs. Trout"





No comments:

Post a Comment