September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Is embarrassable a word? If it is, then Ryan is HIGHLY embarrassable!!!! If I say hello to him in front of his friends. I've embarrassed him. (shrug) I don't get it.
So, I promised on the Bible that I wouldn't post this picture on Facebook...........
This isn't Facebook, is it?
There is some irony to this picture in my eyes. Joshie held Ryan often as a baby. They have always been buddies. Aside from the side cramps from laughing so hard, this brought back many memories for me.
See the resemblance?

Here is the only picture that I was able to take with the good camera. The rest of these photos were taken with my Blackberry. When-o-when are they going to come out with a phone with a good camera? Tell me!!! Is that too much to ask?

They we had a lovely bon-fire at Heather and Eric's house.

Not pictured:
A game of football between all the men in the family. (Men....... is a term I say very loosely.)
Only two men were over the age of 29. One pulled a hamstring and the other hurt his knee. Good times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment