August 23, 2010

Mostly a week of Gracie



Gracie has begun her first season of soccer. Gracie brought her biggest fans with her last night. (a.k.a. Grandma and Grandpa)
The scrimmage went well, except for the ball she caught with her stomach. Everyone who would listen to her last night heard about the "injury". Then Ryan, Ian and Gracie got into a debate about which sport was tougher and who had the biggest bruises and so on. I mostly tuned it out, but I believe that Gracie won.............. like usual.
Isn't she the cutest lil' soccer player you've ever seen?
The roses are still blooming in the yard. Depite lack of attention from their gardener.
Gracie was presented with her 3rd Grade Bible last Sunday. She will now be in Bible Adventure Club and the God Squad starting in October. Wowser, she is growing up.
She has been leaving little notes around the house for me.

I'm not sure if she does this because..........
#1. She knows her mom is forgetful.
#2. She has seen me make a gazillion lists.

Gus is enjoying the quiet around the house during the day. He follows me from room to room. (mostly wanting food and scratched)
He requested a vampire costume for Halloween this year. I pretty sure that we won't need a set of fangs. I'm thinking of letting him audition for the next Twilight movie. Young girls would swoon over that face, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment