August 27, 2010

{I admit}

I admit that....................

..... I cannot jump on a trampoline anymore. (and it's not because I can't jump)

..... I only shave my legs twice a week.

..... I have been know to eat taco sauce out of the jar with a spoon.

..... I bought an Adam Lambert and Susan Boyle CD in the same shopping trip.

..... that I would give anything to weigh what I did just three years ago.

..... that flushable moist wipes have changed my life.

..... my newest sinful food craving is Oreo balls (thanks to my newest friend Cindy)
I admit that I might have dropped one accidently on the floor.


I admit that I let the dog lick up whatever he wanted before I cleaned it up.

I admit that I messed up two on purpose so I could eat them.

I admit that I wanted to sit and eat the whole lot of them (but didn't)

I admit that I should probably be on my treadmill working off "oreo ball" calories, but I'm telling you about it instead.
I admit that I really shouldn't be trusted by myself because I'm dangerous.


No comments:

Post a Comment