November 14, 2011

Oompa Loompa

My sweet little angel got a part in the upcoming city production of

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"!


She's going to be an Oompa Loompa
I've always wanted to have an Oompa Loompa in the family.


There will be countless practices and rehearsals before the February 
I'm thinking our lil' Smith has finally found her nitch.




Ian kicked off our basketball season.  They played against the Brookfield Bulldogs, Rick's alma mater.  This means that we sat with the enemy (namely cousins and a Aunt and Uncle) who are still residing there.  
I'm a little sad that we weren't able to pull out a win but Ian played well, and for that, I'm pleased.
He scored 8 points and played nearly the entire game.  GOOOOOO Ian!

I have lots more to catch you up on, but not a lot of time.  Hopefully I can get to that this week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment