December 2, 2011

On the go, go, go!



Bad blogger......bad, bad, bad!!!!!
I've let myself get so far behind, that I'm hitting a creative wall.  I've stopped taking pictures, I've stopped looking at other blogs.  Hence, I've been a little inactive here lately.   So, this post is my meager attempt to catch up.

I consider this little blog a record of our family events.  It is nice that friends and family can view it, but honestly, I would probably still do this even if they couldn't.  My goal isn't to have thousands of followers.  It's to be able to remember!  Friends, something happened at 30 years of age to my brain.  It no longer recalls things as easily.  I do remember having three children and a husband.  Maybe a dog or two.  
Possibly a cat..........or three cats.  Who knows?

In the past couple weeks I have sat through countless basketball games.  
I've ordered a few Christmas gifts (though not nearly enough).  
I've decorated the house for the holidays.

  
I've cleaned my scrapbook room (which was a huge, huge feat!). 


Remember Buddy?  Our little elf who visits the house the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas eve.  As we hoped, he was waiting for us when we returned home from black Friday shopping.  With a nice note, no less.  


This year, Buddy brought a helper.  Her name is Bridgette.  We are noticing that having Bridgette help him has gotten him into more messes.  


A toilet paper mess with a toilet paper roll crown.


And a paper trail from the bathroom to his location on the dining room buffet.


Ian's sock drawer



A bowl of milk chocolate chips in the kitchen.


And milk chocolate faces!


A horseback ride through the mess in Gracie's room!



A science experiment in the hall bathroom with food coloring.


Yes, toilet water CAN be turned a nice shade of Christmas green.


Then a game of cards with a few friends.



I will try to keep you up to speed on his where-abouts from time to time.  He has a Facebook page if you care to send a request.  It's Buddy the Elf, in case you're wondering.

Well, we are off to another basketball game in St. Joe, MO.  Ryan had an injury in his very first Varsity game.  So this is his big RETURN!  Hopefully (praying hard), he doesn't get hurt again.  This momma cannot take it when her babies are hurting!  








No comments:

Post a Comment