October 27, 2009

GRRRRRRRR........

Well, I'm itchin' to get this Halloween stuff OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! Halloween is Saturday. The stuff is going in tubs Monday. I would do it Sunday but Ryan has his very last baseball game that day. I'm pulling out lots of silver, pastels, and crystal. That's what I love for Christmas. Soft, soft, soft look.
I like this............
This.......
These......

and this.....

and (Rick close your eyes) this.......
I only like this because I am a fan of the books and movie. (cough, cough, ahem)


My baby is participating in RED RIBBON WEEK. What does that mean? It means the school is "Stamping Out Drugs". Heck yeah, we are participating!!!!

Monday: Don't be a slug...stay away from drugs. Wear pajamas. Gracie wore these....

Tuesday: Don't let drugs defeat...be an athlete. Wear sports apparel of any sort. Gracie REALLY wanted to be a cheerleader. We, regretfully, don't own a cheerleading uniform. So, she was a MU Tiger. Grrrrrrr!


Hear me roar!!

Wednesday: Each class picks a color. Gracie's class picked RED.

Thursday: Red and black...drug free attack. Wear red/black/hornets for football game

Then, the topper to the cupcake.....
Friday: Halloween!!!!!
I'm not going to spoil your surprise, however, they have a themed party. Which means....everyone HAS to be a pirate. You know, as well as I do, that Gracie and I are going to take this to the next level. But we aren't too excited about being a pirate!!!!! (poo)

Ian dressing up is day to day. Depending on what friend he talked to last and what they are doing. I would love to squeak one more Halloween out of him.

UPDATE:
Ryan is still home sick. He seems a little better but sounds awful. He hasn't lost his appetite, of course. And he hasn't showered in days. I suggested that might one might make him feel better. But, what do I know.

Puppies are doing much better. They are changing by leaps and bounds. Poor Jesse Jane is getting beat to death while they are trying to nurse. They are much more aggressive than a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment