July 8, 2011

Insomniac

You ever wake up at 3 a.m. and it feels like you've slept till 9 a.m.?
Then you lie in bed and think about every thing in the world that makes you anxious?
The things that seemed like "no big deal" are suddenly two headed dragons?
Then you remember that you had two cups of coffee right before bed..........duh?
Then you think, "I'm going to go to the bathroom and get a drink".
Then you realize what your drinking is Coke Zero which also has caffeine.
Then you get on the computer because all hopes of sleep have been crushed.
Then you start a blog post about your lack of sleep.
It starts like this, "You ever wake up at 3 a.m. and it feels like you've slept till 9 a.m.?

Yup, it's 3 a.m., I'm on the computer, and the above paragraph is based on a true story.

Since I'm tired........yet not sleepy, I thought I would show you a few pictures from this week.  Random things that are happening with the Smith's.


I have two frogs whom I believe are husband/wife living inside my hose reel.  Every night they plaster themselves to my window and work over my surplus country bugs.  I'm fond of the little amphibians, they can stay.


This is Gracie's lunch spot.  I prefer her perching herself up to the table instead of there, and I have told her so.  That may explain the look on her face.  BUSTED!!!!


Ian was voted to be "The Slugger" scoreboard keeper.  He did a mighty fine job I must say.  He also earned a free Dr. Pepper for his effort from the ump.  


Ryan pitched Monday night and pulled off another win.  The Sluggers ended their regular season that night.  Now we only have Show-Me games in Columbia at the end of the month..........and we are done!!

His S.W.A.T. finished this weekend in Columbia with the State Tournament.  


Well off to bed friends and family.  Gonna try to get a wink or two in before the sun pops up.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment