October 25, 2011

Silly Randomness


My very first 10K.
Does it count if we only ran down the hills and walked up them?
If you average our time of 1 hour and 22 minutes for 6.2 miles, it equals........
13.22 minutes per mile.

Left to Right:
Rhonda, Linda, Lacey, Susan and I
( I'm the only one whos last name wasn't Rucker )


Ryan and his cousin's, Logan and Austin, are all playing for the Chillicothe Hornets this fall.  It seems strange to have them on the same team........but I love it!  


By the way.....Ryan is highly embarrassable.  


This is a prime example.


After we found dog food and mouse droppings in the air filter of the navigator, we decided to get barn cats.  They were NOT going to be pets, they WEREN'T going to have names, we WEREN'T going to get attached.  


Our "barn cats" live on the deck..........and the front porch.


They poop in my flower pots.  They walk on the pool cover.  They squeeze through cracked windows and wake me up at night. 


They beg for warm milk and catnip.


They annoy Congo.


Really?????  GO FIND THE BARN!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment