April 6, 2011

My Ian Michael,


I love you because............


I can count on you to do what I ask.  You are very responsible.

You are strong as an ox.

You love dogs.

You are bashful.  Really, really bashful!

Your laugh is infectious!  It's impossible to not laugh along with you.

Once you start laughing, it's really hard for you to stop.


You do not pick up snakes, lizards, baby mice or spiders.  As a matter of fact, the further you are from them, the better.  

You are smart as a whip!!!  You read at LEAST one novel a week.  

You thank Dad or I for something at least once every day.  You almost never forget to thank us!  That does not go un-noticed sweetheart.  I cannot tell you how much that means to me.

You tower over all your classmates (and your mother).

You not only LOOK like your Dad, your mannerisms mirror him also.  It is sometimes frightening how much of a clone you are to him.


I love you and I'm so, so proud of you.

The above photos were taken at Ian's very first track meet.  He placed 2nd over all in 7th grade boys shot.  Congrats EEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment