March 7, 2011

HURRY, Miss. Spring!!!!!


I'm craving pastels and sweet smelling tulips.  


I'm craving warm black soil and seedling tomato plants


I'm craving short sleeve shirts, shorts and flip flops.


I've been noticing that when I'm creating lately, I've gravitated towards brighter colors.  I've also noticed that my buttons, glitter and paints have been here all Winter.  Yet, I've only recently noticed them.
This is a layout of Gracie and her Grandpa Larry.  
I love this picture.
I love the "why" in my journaling.


Since nature is not cooperating with my wishes, I purchased a $5 shamrock.  
It is providing my family room with much needed color.  
It is reminding me that Spring is around the corner.
It is helping me get out of this funk that I've been in lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment