March 23, 2011

Emergency!!!!!


This is the result of warmer temperatures and open windows.

Windows that are two stories high (might I add).

Emergency!!!!!

Emergency!!!!!

Emergency!!!!!


CALL A FIREMAN, 
DIAL 911,
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!


Calm down Congo.  Mommy is right here.  I have the camera, so I will have photos for the blog. 
Don't move!
Smile and say cheese!
Ahhh..... I got a great shot!  OK, it's time to get you inside.  Unless you feel like posing some more.  

Congo: I'm afraid
Me: Not to worry, I didn't use a flash.  You're eyes will not be red.
Congo: I'm afraid of heights!
Me: That's fine, I will zoom in and it won't appear so high up.

(I may have an illness.  I'm certain that I do.  It's rare and often incurable.  It's called NERD-ness!  My husband, children and pets will attest.  Not to worry, I've lived with it my entire life and I'm ok with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment