March 14, 2011

Bunny Make Over


I am slowly bringing out the Spring decor..  I don't want to overstep my seasonal bounds, but it IS March people.  It doesn't matter to me that it is grey, misting and chilly outside.  I shall overcome my "Winter annoyance" with pastels, glitter and bunnies.

I bought this bunny a couple weeks ago.  It wasn't exactly my style but I knew that I could "spruce" it up a bit.



I removed this ribbon around it's neck.


Sprayed this ribbon with a clear adhesive and poured glitter over the top.  You can never have enough glitter, right?


I put a bead of hot glue around it's neck and wrapped the ribbon over it.  





I applied another dot of hot glue on the ribbon and applied the pale yellow flower.


I glittered the eggs with tacky glue and a paintbrush.


Then sprinkled them with glitter.



I used the same process to add a glittered detail to the ears.


Here is the finished product.  

Wouldn't this make a sweet centerpiece on your Easter table?  

Happy Monday Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment