February 11, 2011

Bad, bad dog

 Our sweet little Gus Bus is 2 and a half years old.  For the most part, he is a very well behaved doggie.  Occasionally he has fits of gas and he is a bit on the stubborn side.  But all-in-all, he's a good pooch!
That is........ until recently.  
Gus has discovered that couches, chairs, and beds are comfy. 
Gus never knew that he could hoist his nearly 80 pound body onto anything.  So, he has stayed pretty low to the ground.  As a matter of fact, when he goes on car rides with me, he will put his front two legs on the running board, then I, his idiot mother, gets to lift the back end.  I've done this for so long, I never knew that I was being deceived.  Oh...... but I was!!!!
My hottie hubs adores our pooch with a smooched up nose.  He thinks the snoring is charming.  He gets on the floor and "wrassels" him.  One day, he asked Gus to join him on the couch while Rick watched basketball.  Gus said, "OK"!
That, my friends, was the beginning of a very bad habit!!!  Now we find the Guster on everything 4ft. and lower.  THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!
Congo's only refuge was high up places.  Now, what is he supposed to do?

Besides, chasing Gus out of my furniture, I thought I would share a few photos of last week.
Have a great weekend!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment