January 12, 2011

Snow Angels

It has snowed and snowed and snowed.
I've said it before, and I will say it again....... I only want snow on Christmas.  After that, I'm over it.  SO OVER IT!  
We have between 5 and 6 inches of "the wet stuff" lying on the ground. (plus -4 degree temps)
Therefore,  I made oodles of chocolate chip cookies yesterday! 
 And the kids made snow angels.  Lots & lots of snow angels are floating on the ground in my backyard.   






 We have a mini hill that the monkeys slide down occasionally.  
Ian is nearing the base of it.  Perfect form, wouldn't you say?
I'm in closet cleaning mode.  We ordered custom closets Monday and are expecting a Friday delivery.  We have a handy-man on the books (and it isn't Ricky-Poo).  So hopefully, by this time next week, I will live in the land of organization.  Ahhhh, I have dreamed of that my whole life.  
I love things to be in their places.  
I love knowing where things are. 
 I love woven baskets with tags on the front.  
I love bags that shrivel when you suck the air out of them with a vacuum.

In the process of weeding out what I don't want (to make room for what I do), I found 15 bottles of bubbles.  People!!!!!  Why do I have 15 bottles of bubbles.  Was it a room mother project gone bad?  Was it a craft project I never finished?  I seriously need to inventory my cabinets.  Seriously!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment