January 17, 2011

Manic Monday

This is gonna be a blazing quick post.

I have a man coming to the house to install our new custom closet.
Which means that everything that once belonged in our closet, is now on my bed (and my floors, and my dresser and........).  Jeeshhhh!
I also have my children + two extras - my hubby = stressssssssed out!

#1.
I wanted to share my new verse for the Siesta scripture memory team.  I am supposed to get a new one every 1st and 15th of the month.

"I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me.  He freed me from all my fears."
Psalm 34:4

#2.
I watched more basketball games this week than I care to admit.  Sadly, my teams didn't win one.  So, I'm a little bummed about that.
                     


#3.
I am pumped up about getting the heck out of dodge this weekend.  Three nights of girl time!!!  Believe me, this is highly needed!!  Momma comes back nicer and more patient after little get-aways.

#4.
I have been on an organizing frenzy!  Nearly every closet in this house has been de-cluttered.

#5.
I made a delish recipe last night that I seriously need to share with you.
I made it up therefore, I get to name it.
I shall call it........... (drumroll please)

Crunchy Lemon Chicken





No comments:

Post a Comment