November 4, 2010

SQUIRREL!!!!!!!

 I really have no opinions of squirrels or squirrel subsidiaries (such as chipmunks, opossums, and to some extent.... raccoons).  I DO, however have opinions about mice and rats!!!!!  They are vile, wretched creatures.  I know they have a purpose on Earth, but frankly, I haven't found it.

You wanna see a grown woman scream?  Watch a mouse cross my path!!!!  Or for a blood curdling scream, a rat crossing my path.
 Because I haven't quite made up my mind where squirrels fit in my life.  I took these photos safely from behind a window.  It wasn't afraid of me.............. which I'm not sure is a good thing.
It casually licked water up from the cracks in the concrete.  Then...... when I tapped on the window, it gave me this "You're really annoying me" look.

Would love to know your opinions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment