November 2, 2010

I'm Thankful (top 20)




It's November, friends!!!  The month of Thankfulness.  

I took a few minutes this morning to think about what I'm thankful for.  The list is endless.... and it changes daily.  I wanted to share with you today, what I am thankful for......... 

1. I'm thankful that God is in control, (even when I try to be).


2. I'm thankful that I have a happy, healthy family.
3. I'm thankful for amazing things happening within my family.


4. I'm thankful that my children are smart enough that they don't ask me to help them with Algebra or Geometry.


5. I'm thankful that they could ask their dad if they needed help.


6. I'm thankful that Rick and the boys are going to put up Christmas lights tonight.


7. I'm thankful for a kitty cat that cuddles with me while I blog.


8. I'm thankful for a washing machine that cleans 5 loads of laundry a day.  (it's high time that I acknowledged this appliance)


9. I'm thankful for pretty things to take pictures of.
10. I'm thankful for the opportunity to vote, even if I am discouraged about government. (today is election day)

11. I'm thankful for my friends who I could call night or day if I needed them. 

12. I'm thankful for coffee

13. I'm thankful for texting.  I'm not sure why, but I would rather text than talk on the phone.  NOT A PHONE TALKER!!! (except with Mama Sieta)
14. I'm thankful for sunshine and beautiful Fall days.  (I'm also thankful for every day the temperature is above 70 degrees)


15. I'm thankful for books, magazines and blogs.


16. I'm thankful that we are finished with baseball until Spring.


17. I'm thankful that all three of my children made all A's on their 1st quarter grade cards.
18.  I'm thankful my new camera takes better pictures than I am capable of.

19.  I'm thankful for my "rock star" hubby who surprised me with it.

20.  I'm thankful for hair color, hair dryers, make-up and flat irons.  (ohhh, I cannot forget Pantene, my favorite conditioner in the whole wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment