July 19, 2010

2010 Belton Wood Bat Champions

You are looking at a picture of the 2010 BELTON WOOD BAT CHAMPIONS!!!!!!
Ryan pitched the first game. They played in EXTREME heat. The heat index was over 100 degrees. We felt like we were going to cook. Sweat!!! Ewww!!!! We drank water, ate ice cubes, downed a shaved ice. Nothing was going to cool us down.
Ryan had four outstanding games. He was smacking the ball all over the field!!! Always to gaps too:) He got on base by a hit 7 out of 7 times. They walked him once also. So technically it was 8 out of 8.
The tournament passed out nice hardware afterwards. Each player got a tropy and then they received a team tropy.

Awww.... I'm so proud of these boys!

I love that they work so well together.

I love holding the bleachers down for them.

I love the new friends that Ryan has made.

I love the new friends that Rick and I have made.

Sorta makes me want to get teary eyed!

(In case you are wondering...... I still haven't got all the red clay out of Ryan's uniform)

No comments:

Post a Comment