April 2, 2010

Gracie's Spring Poem

Yesterday Gracie had a classroom play. I filmed most of it. At the bottom of this post is Gracie's part. She did a wonderful job, I thought. She spoke very clearly and at the perfect volume. Click on the arrow in the center of the box for it to play.

I had a mini photo session with the bunnies. This is Gracie's Easter basket. Aren't they precious?
And they LOVE romaine lettuce!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

I can't wait to hear what she names them. Since they will be hers and her responsibility, their names will be completely up to her.


I am really hoping this works. I've never uploaded a video to blogger from my computer.
This is Gracie's classroom play.
DISCLOSURE:
I am NOT a professional!!!! I had a small window of visibility. It made for one rough and shaky video. So, I apologize in advance.
Also, there is a moment in the beginning where you will be looking at NOTHING. I was waiting for Gracie to get into position. Keep watching. She will eventually make a grand entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment