January 19, 2010

Gus' fashion show


It's been so dreary in Chillicothe, MO. Foggy and misty and ugly!!!!! Ugh! I'm needing some sunshine and warmth and GREEN!!! This photo was taken from the end of the driveway. Notice that you cannot even see the house. Visibility was less than 1/4 mile. That's mighty dangerous while driving.


I was probably 200 feet from the house before it appeared out of nowhere!!!

Thank goodness it was still there!!!

I was beginning to worry.

I thought maybe I pulled into the wrong driveway.

Have you ever wondered what happens in your home when no one is there? I do.


Well, different topic. I've ventured into "one of those people". You know the sort I'm talking about. (whispering) The "dress up your dog sort". I would have joined this group long ago, but it's hard to find clothes for Gus. He's big boned. (ahem)


Each size gave an example of a breed to gage the fit.

Example:
XS- Chihuahua
S- Bichon Frise
M- Cocker Spaniel
L- Labrador Retriever
XL- Rottweiler
XXL- Great Dane or GUS

It's not because of his height or length. It is because of his girth.


Gus understands this and it's okay with him.



Don't you think he looks stunning in camo? Let's take a moment to build up Gus' self-esteem everyone.


Gus, you're a hottie!!!


Work that run-way!!!!


Simply stunning!!


A blushing bride......... well, that might be pushing it.

Sorry Gus!

No comments:

Post a Comment