January 13, 2010

Flakes


You can not believe how beautiful our trees looked yesterday. I don't know how to describe it to you except to say, it was magical. Almost like a painting. I caught myself staring out the windows several times. I do not like snow, but MAN it's sure pretty!!!!!



By the time I got around to taking photos, the snow had begun to melt. :( That's not like me. I did capture a few close ups of the trees in the front yard. From a distance, the snow looked like ice. I was a little surprised when I got close enough to see those big ole' flakes. They were so big, it looked like fake Christmas snow that you buy in a bag.


I did some playing around with the filters on iphoto. I thought the colors were fun. Which do you like better? I couldn't decide.

I'm sure that you know this, but you can click on the photos. It should enlarge them on your computer.


I'm documenting this for one reason. I DIDN'T DO IT THIS TIME!!!!!! My man tried ice skating in a car. I believe that I will pull this out next time I run into the garage door. Notice I didn't say IF I run into the garage door.

Well tootles friends. I'm off to cook at the church. Hope to visit with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment